'Oh, very well. We both know you solved that riddle through pure luck, but I suppose you deserve another chance. What? Challenge me? Humfrey Rumming? Impossible! You are not in my class, you know! It wouldn't be fair! I'll just give you another riddle and another key.
'Foul great beasts with sharpened claws; Black-furred pelts and fanged maws; Coursing the woods, they take their prey; Torment their victim, at last to slay.
'That one is easy enough, eh? If you think that solving a single riddle is enough to satisfy me, you are quite mistaken! I didn't haul all of these chests out here to give up my knowledge at the first inquiry! Humfrey Rumming is nothing if not resolute!'
The lore-master Humfrey Rumming has posed a second riddle, insisting that if you solve this one, he will tell you what he knows.
1. There are chests hidden all around Tyl Ruinen, and one of them contains the solution to Rumming's riddle.
The riddle goes:
Foul great beasts with sharpened claws; Black-furred pelts and fanged maws; Coursing the woods, they take their prey; Torment their victim, at last to slay.
2. Humfrey Rumming is by the ruins of Tollobel on Tyl Ruinen.
You have obtained the token of the Warg from a chest on Tyl Ruinen. Bring it back to Humfrey Rumming if you believe it is the solution to his riddle.
- Rumming's Ridiculous Request
- Rumming's Resolute Resolve
- Rumming's Remaining Riddle
- The Terrible Secret Of The Salamanders