'All right. All right. One more riddle. This one will truly challenge your lore-mastery. Again, I give you a key to a chest. Again, I challenge you to show even a thousandth part of the brilliance of Humfrey Rumming, wisest of the Wise!
'So, er, here you go:
'Lesser get of Ancalagon's spawn Taloned claws and fang-gaped yawn. Scatha's tears would surely flow Saw he his children laid so low.'
The lore-master Humfrey Rumming must know something about the salamanders of Tyl Ruinen, though he seems to be hiding some sort of secret.
1. There are chests hidden all around Tyl Ruinen, and one of them contains the solution to Rumming's riddle.
The riddle goes:
Lesser get of Ancalagon's spawn Taloned claws and fang-gaped yawn. Scatha's tears would surely flow Saw he his children laid so low.
2. Humfrey Rumming is by the ruins of Tollobel on Tyl Ruinen.
You have obtained the token of the worm from a chest on Tyl Ruinen. Bring it back to Humfrey Rumming, if you believe it is the solution to his riddle.
- Rumming's Ridiculous Request
- Rumming's Resolute Resolve
- Rumming's Remaining Riddle
- The Terrible Secret Of The Salamanders