- The Lone-lands were once home to a string of forts and towers that guarded the roads against the incursions of Angmar and Rhudaur. Long ago, they fell into ruin with the defeat of the North Kingdom.
- Find Barad Iachiant
- "The tower of Barad Iachiant is the symbolic centre of the stronghold of Minas Eriol, once it rose high above the valleys below and caught the first rays of sunlight as it slanted in over the surrounding mountains. In ruins now, it is only a symbol of glories long lost."
- Find Ost Laden
- Find The Lornspan
- Find Mithrenost
- Find Thandobel
- "The tower of Thandobel once guarded the passage between Ost Cyrn and Mithrenost. Now it lies in ruin, home to the outcast Dourhands."
- Find Ost Cyrn
- "Ost Cyrn once stood vigil against the Hillmen of Rhudaur and the Angmarim of the North. Now the Orcs use the ruined fortress to lay seige to the barren Lone-lands."
- Find Naerost
- "Nearost was one of the first of the fortresses of the North Kingdom to fall when the Witch-king marched upon Amon Sul. Now half-org brigands out of the South dwell within its ruined halls."
- Find Amon Ros
- "Not much now remains of the watch-tower upon Amon Ros, for it was the weakest of the bulwarks of the North Kingdom. Now spiders infest the surrounding gullies and ditches."
- Find Ost Guruth
- "Ost Guruth served as a stronghold of the North Kingdom in the days of the Witch-realm of Angmar. Now it serves as the temporary home of the Forsaken, the Ruin-hold of the Eglain."''
Minimum Level: 5